Saturday, August 20, 2016

Final rough sketch

Here is the rough composition sketch where I have monkeyed with the supporting figures and erased a few times. By this time I know the location of each figure and I have decided to tell a secondary story with the indecisive man on the far right.  He will be looking uncertainly at Christ and Jesus will be specifically inviting him to enter.  I will wait to photo my models in their costumes and in the correct lighting conditions before I finish drawing them into the sketch.  I'm going to scan this sketch into photoshop and scan each model or sketch of them into the program on different layers.  That way I can easily change my composition of them and move them around independently of each other. This will save me days of hand drawing and messing about with tracing paper.  I'm going to use this opportunity to really figure out photoshop.  So far, it has driven me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment